Saturday, August 18, 2007

I guess you can call me Parrott

Hey Y'all! Just thought we would jump on the blogging wagon as well! We just got married in April and now enjoying newlywed life. I'm now a Parrott! ha ha! That's right...Jill Parrott. That's one I never scribbled on my paper during class! What we do for love! Ha! We now live in Northport, Alabama. Our house is right down the road from Lake Tuscaloosa, so Scott is in heaven since he loves to fish! We have a 3 year old shih tzu, Chloe. She thinks she's human. Probably because we treat her that way! Scott works for MBC United Wine Sales and I'm speech therapist working for Amedisys Home Health. We love
Alabama football. Roll Tide! We have some great friends that we tailgate with every home game. We go all out. We're talking tents, chairs, tv's, satellite, food, etc. It's so much fun! Scott and I just got our hands on some great season tickets so we're even more excited! 2 more weeks!! ROLL TIDE!






2 comments:

Crystal said...

SEASON TICKETS???? I'm so jealous. I'm glad you joined the rest of us. It'll be fun keeping up with you guys.

NotMoira said...

Girl... I have a blog on here too. Mine's a little more bitter than yours, though, LOL. Click my name and it should take you to my link. I'll add you as my friend. :)