Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I have to brag...


I really do think I have a special talent. So far, I am 7 for 7 in picking out the correct sex of babies! It all started six years ago when Julie found out she was pregnant with Koby. From the beginning I said he was a boy even when everyone else said he was "Abby". But a month before he was born we found out otherwise! I was also right at predicting Maci and Kole. Then I've predicted the last two of Jenny's correctly, even the latest which we just found out today is a boy! Yay! Then there's my friend Brittany who I said was having a girl even when the doctor said boy. Guess what?! She had a girl! Then my friend Liz just found out she's having a girl too, which I predicted. What can I say...I've found my talent. Now, like I said before, I'm predicting boy for Chad and Teale. We'll see! Maybe I should start charging....

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I know who I'm asking when my time comes =)

Chad said...

Boy is my guess too. I was right about Kendall, so maybe I will be right this time too. I was pretty much the only person that thought that Kendall was going to be a girl. When we went to find out what what it was and they said, "Girl." Teale said, "Can you check again to be sure?" She was so sure it was going to be a boy.

Teale said...

I can't even assume because I was SO wrong last time! I've thought boy all along so maybe I'll actually get one right, or will be wrong AGAIN!

NotMoira said...

You better be predicting that I have no children! haha

Lindsey said...

What up? I am now a blogger and as soon as I figure out how to add you I will do so! :)