Saturday, December 6, 2008

ROLL TIDE!!!


I have been waiting all football season to type this post! You know us Bama fans...superstition. We kept winning so I stopped posting about football! Well, tonight we lost to Florida. We played great though. We were ahead until the 4th quarter. We have a great team and a great coach. The best team and the best coach! We had a great season...even though some people like to say we haven't played anyone. Plus! We beat that Auburn Tiger booty! I am so proud to be a Bama fan! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am sad we lost, but it has definitely been a good season. I don't think anybody expected us to be 12-0. And at least we beat Auburn the way we did!

Chad said...

I'm glad to see you had the same superstition I had. So many times I wanted to post about us winning, but I withheld.